AIM
jcbbjjttt

BR Ep1 Story Drop BR Ep1 Story Drop

Good Start

I really enjoyed the graphics and I look forward to Episode two. However, The voices were difficult to hear and the lip syncing was off. Also in the begining the subtitles are very hard to read.

Aside from that great movie and keep em comming!

Odyssey: ACT 1 Odyssey: ACT 1

Great!

This was actually really funny. I liked the graphics and the story. However, I think you should add a Play screen and an End screen so it doesnt keep looping. Also, I wish it were longer, but it was really good either way, left me wanting more.

I hope you make another one soon!

combustion combustion

Needs Sound

Pretty funny, needs more then just the screaming though.

wildman1001 responds:

i think its your sound card cos i can here fire xplosions and screaming.

Water Snake Jigsaw Water Snake Jigsaw

Great Puzzle Game

I think having the multiple levels was great! I did all 3 difficulties and enjoyed them all :)

Things you could do to make it better:

-More images would be great :)

-If you could make the pieces rotate it would add a whole new depth to it and make it more like a real puzzle.

-Some optional background music would be great

-More works space. I found it difficult on the Hard setting because there were so many pieces, I needed more area to put the pieces I wasn't working with.

I really enjoyed it :) Hope to see another one!

Maverick Arcade Maverick Arcade

Decent, but lacking.

Game play wasn't bad, controls were fine. It needed some good music to go along with it to make it more interesting. SFX were ok. Needed to have firing sound and some sounds when you hit the enemy rather then just sounds when you take a hit. All in all it was decent. Just a few minor additions will make it 20x better. :)

SMAQ - the rolling 2 SMAQ - the rolling 2

Not Bad for your first!

I actually found myself enjoying the game, for the first 50 points :-P I was hoping something new would come across. I think this game has potential to be something good. You could add a new level every 10 points rather then just increasing the rank. New obstacles would be nice. Perhaps some moving "bad guys" that keep you from getting the coins. Also, I liked the Jazzy music. Hope you make another one!

HolyKonni responds: